Palladium International Business Analyst Consultant - Short term Technical Assistance Jobs in Kenya
Palladium International Business Analyst Consultant - Short term Technical Assistance Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsPalladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies.
We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
Purpose of Position
Palladium is seeking a Business Analyst consultant to support the DIAS team.
The Business Analysis consultant will provide support in to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports for the DIAS teams informatics solutions.
• Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
• Defining business requirements and reporting them back to the DIAS team.
• Influence interventions through state-of-the-art analytics through understandable, actionable, data-driven insights and quickly identify key development priorities
• Recommend data architecture and engineering structures necessary to support informatics products all through the data value chain.
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
Skills and abilities
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
• Experience in software design, analysis and process improvement
• Understanding of software development life cycles
• Ability to mentor and train through a variety of methods including online, face-to-face, or blended learning opportunities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Logical and lean thinking.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Degree in computer science, statistics or management information systems, or any health-related degree with health informatics experience preferred. Master’s Degree an added advantage.
• Possess sharp analytical skills and problem-solving abilities especially.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Experience working in Health programming will be added advantage
• Experience working with DHIS2
• Ability to interpret and evaluate data to develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Palladium International Business Analyst Consultant - Short term Technical Assistance Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.