Palladium Group Project Manager - Data Informatics and Analytical Solutions Jobs in Kenya
Palladium Group Project Manager - Data Informatics and Analytical Solutions Jobs in KenyaPrimary Duties and Responsibilities: The overall vision of the DIAS practice is to improve health and development investments and outcomes by strengthening information and governance systems and local capacity and ownership at scale to use quality data in real time for positive impact.
To do this, DIAS takes a systems approach that combines its expertise in M&E and research; effective data use; and information and communication technology (ICT) to help governments and development partners throughout the world design, implement, and evaluate service delivery and performance monitoring systems at all levels of the health, education, agriculture, and economic growth systems.
DIAS has a regional team of informatics experts based in Nairobi, Kenya that support the technical delivery of informatics solutions.
The Regional Digital Centre is responsible for supporting health informatics and ICT projects across the DIAS portfolio globally, including the Data for Implementation project (Data.FI).
We are looking for a Project Manager, to join the DIAS Regional team in Nairobi, Kenya to provide agile and lean thinking project management approaches for our development team.
S/he will provide project management support for Data.Fi projects while working with the development team that supports the design and development of various technology products.
S/he will act as a servant leader through leading by influence to ensure that teams collaborate around a common Data.Fi vision while fulfilling user requirements.
S/he will coordinate requirements analysis, task management, Stand-up Meetings, Sprint Demos and Retrospectives in addition to validating team performance metrics, and co-facilitating Scrum of Scrums.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that all user requirements, requested enhancements and reported bugs are accurately captured, validated and prioritized into the portfolio backlog, product backlogs and comprehensively logged as Epics, Features, Stories and Tasks on Jira.
Work with Project and Tech Leads in planning the software development life cycles, develop deployment schedules and budget estimation.
Manage User Stories at a portfolio level and ensure that they are sufficiently documented with clear acceptance criteria and that they are traceable to sprint backlogs.
Facilitate Review sprints with Product Owners and other stakeholders to secure approval and acceptance from the Product Owners, and Retrospect sprints to capture lessons learned and actionable improvements applicable to future sprints.
Champion the Voice of the User by supporting different teams in the consistent application of quality-focused software development and information product development approaches such as Behavior Driven Development, Acceptance Test Driven Development and CI/CD practices.
Training and mentoring project team members on agile techniques Provide strategic guidance to achieve a standardized Data.Fi project management approach Follow software development and information technology operations (DevOps) processes within the DIAS practice following the corporate Global ICT policies.
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Excellent coaching and mentoring skills. Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Logical and lean thinking. Keen attention to detail. Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required. Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Strong customer service orientation.
• Bachelor's Degree IT or a related field. Professional training in Agile Methodologies: Scrum preferred. Training on Lean or Six Sigma is an added advantage. Other Key Information National and International Travel will be required as necessary
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in Project Management specifically relating to technology and data solutions or Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst or Scrum Master in a technical, data driven environment. Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience working in a scrum team environment.
• Minimum 3 years of experience leading scrum teams overseeing the end-to-end design, development and implementation of software solutions or the development of information products to implement at national scale.
• Experience with successful Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing etc. Experience using digital tools to manage projects such as Microsoft Teams, Planner, Jira.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Palladium Group Project Manager - Data Informatics and Analytical Solutions Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.