Palladium Group Marketing And Communications Agency Jobs in Kenya
Palladium Group Marketing And Communications Agency Jobs in Kenya
USAID’s Kenya Investment Mechanism
Kenya Investment Mechanism (KIM) is a USAID-funded activity that is designed to unlock $400 million in investment for key sectors of Kenya’s economy, including agriculture, and for regional trade and investment opportunities under the Prosper Africa initiative. The activity addresses constraints on both the supply and demand sides of investment transactions and is building a market system that will mobilize substantial capital from the public and private sectors. By building local partnerships among stakeholders in the financial system, KIM is stimulating the power of the private sector to accelerate Kenya’s journey to self-reliance.
KIM addresses two principal market failures that have discouraged investors from financing important segments of the targeted sectors: (i) insufficient quality consulting services (financial, transaction advisory, strategy, and business performance); and (ii) limited scalability of financial products tailored to selected key sectors of the economy in the region.
KIM provides smart incentives and capacity building support to both business advisory service providers (BASPs) and financial institutions (FIs). These incentives are designed to create a sustainable ecosystem for businesses to access finance and investments needed to expand and grow. Business transactions are further supported by a diverse range of sustainable partnerships--with and among strategic businesses, institutions, government counterparts (county and national) and other development partners. These partnerships will lead to scaling and replicating creative approaches to unlock finance and investments, reduce risks of extending credit to the agriculture and energy sectors, and offer testing of innovative business models that can be scaled.
The Palladium Group:
Palladium is the implementing organization behind KIM. As a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact, Palladium creates enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities, and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental, and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
KIM is recruiting a marketing communications firm to support with the development of high-quality, engaging, and exciting visual and written marketing and targeted communications content to promote both the program’s strategies and successes, and the success of its partners. The firm should have modern production equipment and qualified creative personnel capable of designing creative concepts and producing compelling copy, cutting-edge graphics, videos, and other visuals. The assignment will be on an as-needed basis, therefore the firm will be expected to remain flexible and responsive for the production of project deliverables.
Through this consultancy, KIM will raise awareness of its work among target audiences and increase the program’s visibility to more effectively support enterprises to access capital. Assistance to BASPs, FIs, and other strategic partners will also help KIM move from market transactions to sector transformation by
publicizing successes that demonstrate the firms’ importance to the market and stimulate increased competition among service providers that support SMEs.
The marketing communications firm will be expected to:
● Revise the existing KIM Factsheet, and produce a new, catchy, and easy-to-read version that tells the full story of KIM’s strategy and results for a broad target audience that includes the private sector and those not familiar with USAID’s work.
● Develop brochure(s) that highlight and promote targeted strategies and activities within the program’s broader scope, e.g., Feed-the-Future Agricultural Value Chains, Women's Global Development and Prosperity, Energy, etc.
● Support the development of content for KIM’s website and social media platforms. This will include, but is not limited to, production of cutting-edge graphics, creation of a photography library, videography, and other visual communications materials as required.
● Provide creative strategies to promote stakeholder engagement, including roll out (launch materials) of specific interventions.
● Support design and copy editing of presentations, reports, and other knowledge products as required.
● Support the planning, promotion, and delivery of KIM webinars and other events.
● Develop visually appealing graphics for select KIM partners, e.g. BASPS, FIs, or other partners, and help refine their marketing message to better highlight their value proposition to the market.
● Provide guidance for dissemination of information and implementation of marketing communications campaigns.
● Conduct post-campaign audits to measure effectiveness of communication strategies.
Expected Level of Effort/Timeframe
The performance period is expected to begin in March 2021 and end February 28, 2022.
The marketing communications firm must possess the following technical qualifications and experience:
● A registered firm with at least 5 years’ demonstrated experience in development and implementation of marketing communications strategies and campaigns.
● Organizational and technical capacity to conduct the assignment as described in this scope of work.
● Demonstrated competency to produce high-quality visual communications materials including, but not limited to, photography, videography, video animations, and graphic design.
● Demonstrated competency in the fields of writing/editing/quality proofreading/copywriting of high-quality publications for various target audiences including government, development partners, private sector, and the public.
● Strong interpersonal skills and experience in planning and organizing stakeholder events.
● Proven ability and capacity to deliver and meet tight deadlines.
● Experience working with USAID or international development partners, and organizations that work with the private sector and county governments is an asset.How to Apply Applicants meeting the above criteria are invited to submit their proposals referencing “Marketing and Communications Services” to
us.KIMprocurement@thepalladiumgroup.com by February 22, 2021, at 11:59 PM East African Time. Inquiries should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!