Oxfam Emergency Monitoring, Evaluation, & Learning Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Oxfam Emergency Monitoring, Evaluation, & Learning Coordinator Jobs in UgandaJob Details The primary responsibility for this position is to develop and implement an emergency response MEAL system, build and/or strengthen MEAL capacity of humanitarian staff and partners.
Organisation of discrete MEAL milestones, events and processes.
Reporting (monthly and quarterly reports), strengthening emergency response information management system and ensuring that project results in SAP are updated.
This position will require a range of skills and experience including;
• Bachelor’s degree in Degree in Statistics, social sciences/humanities, information technology, Economics, development studies and related disciplines from a recognized university.
• A postgraduate diploma in monitoring and evaluation or project planning and management.
• At least 5 years practical experience and knowledge in research, monitoring and evaluation and program management in emergency or development context projects with Research, Monitoring, Evaluation,
• Accountability and Learning responsibilities.
• Skills and experience in design of studies for research and/or evaluations, skills in design and management of databases are desirable, knowledge and experience of working in partnerships.
• Excellent coordination, communication and interpersonal skills and good technical writing skills.
• Strong commitment to gender equality and social justice.
• Proven Knowledge of computerized systems; high degree of computer literacy and word processing, databases, and spreadsheets/Excel skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, ability to prioritize and commitment to meet deadlines.
• Experience in and the ability to train people.
• Commitment to the aims and objectives of Oxfam. Potential and flexibility of attitude to learn.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Oxfam Emergency Monitoring, Evaluation, & Learning Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.