Orient Unit Manager Jobs in Kenya
Orient Unit Manager Jobs in KenyaJob descriptionResponsible for identifying, selecting, recruiting, training, supervising and developing sales agents, opening new markets and growing business from existing markets and ensuring unit sales budgets are met.
• Recruit, train, supervise and develop sales agents to meet the units set sales objectives.
• Offer mentorship to sales agents for professional growth.
• Conduct weekly sales agents’ meetings.
• Conduct monthly performance management/reviews of sales agents.
• Generate and implement unit work plans and strategies.
• Implement and supervise the unit sales incentive programs.
• Conduct market intelligence and keep management informed of changing trends.
• Participate in product development and enhancement initiatives.
• Preparation of weekly market activity reports.
• Lead in market development initiatives for the unit.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Agency Manager from time to time.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage
• Diploma in Insurance or Sales and Marketing
• COP or its equivalent
• At least 3 years relevant experience with a track record in sales preferably in life insurance
• Demonstrated ability to organize and lead teams
• Knowledge in Insurance products and services
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to build relationships, innovation, flexibility and teamwork
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Orient Unit Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.