Orient Bank Jobs in Uganda
Orient Bank Jobs in UgandaJob Summary Coordinate and monitor the maintenance of the Bank's e-channel systems and provide the interaction between staff and technology and foster the enhancement of business processes through technology in line with the Bank's business plan and ICT policy.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Minimum Education Qualification
• Ensure all the systems primarily ATM's / VISA related B.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Tech-applications & equipment have appropriate back-ups in nology or Degree in any field plus postgraduate place are tested and reports are submitted and well maintained.
qualification in IT/Computer Science Experience
• Monitor ATM's and applications for errors and perfor- mance problems. 3 Years demonstrated experience in IT systems
• Monitor system resource usage and changes in user access rights in ATM & VISA applications. administration
• Coordinate End of Day, system and data backup processes and archiving of data.
Key Required Skills
• Act as a vendor liaison on behalf of the bank for ATM's & POS.
• Good Hands on knowledge on C , C+
• Generate the settlement files for VISA and upload gramming settlement files for POS merchants in time.
• Windows, UNIX and Linux operating
• Monitor the ATM network and transaction volumes for systems, Shell Scripting, PHP and Java violations and attacks / Frauds / High Net Values in line Scripting knowledge. with the IT security policy.
• ISO 8583 message formats and hands on
Test the effectiveness of the security safeguards in ATM and POS devices knowledge. place and, prepare and test the IT disaster recovery
• Awareness of VISA, Master Card and CUP plan in line with the IT security policy for ATM's & POS. networks.
• Draw up a Business Impact Analysis for IT systems
• Data Card printing and Card personalization carryout an IT E - Business channel Risk Assessment. awareness are an added advantage.
• Develop and co-ordinate the implementation of IT
• Knowledge on VISA, Mastercard and CUP Security awareness program to all staff and contractors and VAP. in line E-channel security policies.
• Understanding of Back up and data recovery
• Maintain and monitor the HSM Security devices and ery procedures Data card printers appropriately to achieve peak
• Understanding of Channel reconcilia-productivity and performance. tions,edit packages and POS devices
• Co-ordinate all designated VISA / ATM / E- channel tecture. security related projects.
• Working knowledge on E-commerce
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Orient Bank Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.