Organization for Women in Self Employment Trainers Jobs in Ethiopia
Organization for Women in Self Employment Trainers Jobs in EthiopiaDescriptionQualifications/Skills Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in a social science discipline
• At least 3 years of community training in Business Management skills and/or other soft skills subjects.
• Basic computer literacy and very good oral and written communication skills in Amharic and English. Knowledge of another local language is an advantage.
• Proven experience in working with women and girls and disadvantaged communities.
• Basic skills and experience in training manuals development.Education LevelBachelor's
How to Apply
• Interested applicants can send their applications to P.O.Box 19933, Addis Ababa, or send only their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in person at WISE’s office, Hakim Mamo neighborhood, opposite Nefas Silk Poly Technique Institute,
• Tel: 011-4423588/86
WISE is a local NGO working on women’s empowerment in Addis Ababa and Oromia.
Women candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Information on WISE is available on www.wise.org.et
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.