Organization for Women in Self Employment Senior Community Facilitator Jobs in Ethiopia
Organization for Women in Self Employment Senior Community Facilitator Jobs in EthiopiaQualifications/Skills Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, or another relevant social science field.
• At least 5 years of experience in community facilitation jobs.
• Basic computer literacy and very good oral and written communication skills in Amharic and English
• Proven experience in working with communities in general and women in particular.Education LevelBachelor's
How to Apply
• Interested applicants can send their applications to P.O.Box 19933, Addis Ababa, or send only their application letters and CVs to email@example.com or submit in person at WISE’s office, Hakim Mamo neighborhood, opposite Nefas Silk Poly Technique Institute,
• Tel: 011-4423588/86
WISE is a local NGO working on women’s empowerment in Addis Ababa and Oromia.
Women candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Information on WISE is available on www.wise.org.et
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.