Organization for Women in Self Employment Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Officer Jobs in Ethiopia
Organization for Women in Self Employment Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Officer Jobs in EthiopiaDescriptionQualifications/Skills Qualifications
• Master’s degree in Gender studies, community development or another relevant discipline.
• At least 5 years of direct experience in project management in the areas of women’s economic empowerment, gender / women’s issues and MEL.
• A thorough knowledge of logical framework analysis, performance measurement and outcome monitoring.
• Excellent facilitation and training skills and experience including participatory and interactive methodologies.
• High proficiency in spoken and written Amharic and English languages and MS Office applications including database.Education LevelMaster's
How to Apply
• Interested applicants can send their applications to P.O.Box 19933, Addis Ababa, or send only their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in person at WISE’s office, Hakim Mamo neighborhood, opposite Nefas Silk Poly Technique Institute,
• Tel: 011-4423588/86
WISE is a local NGO working on women’s empowerment in Addis Ababa and Oromia.
Women candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Information on WISE is available on www.wise.org.et
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.