Options Consultancy Country Representative Jobs in Kenya
Options Consultancy Country Representative Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsOptions Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International.
We manae health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high-quality health services they need.
We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems.
This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers.
Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed.
This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate.
Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last. Our headquarters is based in London, UK with offices in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Nepal
Options Consultancy seeks a Country Representative for Kenya to lead the team and execute of Options’ strategy.
This new role would offer the successful candidate the opportunity to help shape and grow Options in Kenya (and regionally), ensuring we maintain and strengthen our reputation for delivering high quality programmes in the health sector.
• Drive strategic growth for Options in Kenya (and regionally)
• Ensuring Options’ effective operation in Kenya
• The Country Representative will be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering new business opportunities in Kenya (and regionally) and externally representing Options, increasing brand awareness and recognition.
• The post holder will oversee Options’ operations within Kenya and have oversight of some of our national programmes.
To succeed in this role, you will have
• Master level qualification or degree in a relevant subject area (Business, Health, Leadership/ Management)
• Previous executive-level experience (Country Director/Rep, Executive Director, Departmental Head)
• Track record in successful business development in relevant areas
• Track record of leadership that demonstrates integrity and transparency
• Strong manager and leadership with a thorough understanding of operations
• Knowledgeable in our areas of operation, credible in the Kenyan health sector
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally (25%)
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to at Opportunities@options.co.uk .
Candidates should state the role (Country Representative) in the subject header.
3 April 2020: Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is for guidance only.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including CRC, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate)
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.