One Acre Fund Financial Planning and Analysis Associate/Manager Jobs in Kenya
One Acre Fund Financial Planning and Analysis Associate/Manager Jobs in KenyaJob Description The Finance Advisory Services (FAS) team is made up of in-country and global associates who are the trusted advisors to organizational leadership teams in the area of financial strategy, sustainability and scale.
Taking vast amounts of financial intelligence from budgets, spending patterns and projected work plans, FAS provides concise, actionable advice around how to allocate scarce resources to best achieve the country’s scale revenue, and impact goals.
The goal of our small group of financial consultants is complete financial sustainability.
As a young organization, we are ready to hand over significant responsibility for specific, well-defined strategic initiatives as well as day-to-day management of our financial systems.
As such, we are seeking an exceptional professional with 3+ years work experience, and a long-term career interest in international development.
You will serve in a career-track position that combines financial and operational analysis with management experience.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people.
You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals.
You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career. .
Specific Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To;
• Support Leadership to Determine Strategy - Using the financial intelligence gained in the above priorities, you will work with the leadership to ensure that a solid strategic plan is in place to meet all impact, revenue and scale goals.
• Support Frontier Projects - Creating financial models for new business opportunities across the organization that emphasize program profitability and effectiveness in countries such as Ethiopia, Malawi, and Tanzania.
• Crush Strategic Projects:
Supporting/developing data strategy for Operations Innovations, Field, and Logistics such as:
Building a repayment analysis tool
Building analytic capacity, to be specified (training staff, developing standards)
Maintaining fertilizer projection model
Other projects as needed
• Manage and Mentor Staff - To support the above-mentioned activities, you will recruit, manage and develop a small team (one to three) of experienced staff that will assist with your analysis and communications goals.
• Annual Budget Facilitator and Champion - With support from the rest of the Finance team, you will spearhead the budgeting process, including workshop facilitation with stakeholders and review of the compiled budgets.
• Finance point of contact - You will act as the main representative between Finance and program teams and project manage a variety of finance-related projects by working to connect our FP&A, Accounting, and Treasury teams with country teams.
We are looking for truly extraordinary candidates that will help take our organization to the next levels of impact and scale.
This is a competitive posting for a career-track role with minimum initial commitment of two years.
Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
• 3+ years work experiences. Examples include a demanding professional work experience in a finance function (e.g. SME management consulting, an entrepreneurial role, working as a business or finance analyst).
• Confidence with numbers and providing quick, insightful analyses of the stories behind the numbers.
• Ability to clearly communicate in a logical and structured way to an audience with widely varying levels of expertise and interests.
• Ability and drive to work independently, while effectively prioritizing potentially conflicting demands from various teams.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, including both verbal and written communications.
• Experience with process design and implementation.
• Leadership experience at work, or outside of work, particularly in a matrix based organization.
• Strong educational background.
• Language: English required. Swahili strongly preferred.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; One Acre Fund Financial Planning and Analysis Associate/Manager Jobs in Kenya
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.