Ona Kenya UI Designer Jobs
Ona Kenya UI Designer JobsJob DetailsOna is a social enterprise that builds the data infrastructure to drive change.
We believe technology affords new opportunities for governments and development organizations to be increasingly data driven, collaborative and accountable.
Our goal is never simply to build a great product, but to support great outcomes.
As a UI Designer at Ona, you will apply your design skills to problems involving community health services, impact analysis, and disaster response with partners like UNICEF, World Food Program, DFID and Gates Foundation.
The UI Designer works directly with a multidisciplinary team including software engineers, technical project managers, and global development experts.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver, collaborative team player and skilled designer that can work on multiple projects.
As a team, we are focused on building real solutions for the user and context — and so should you.
This role will report to the Head of Design.
• Design intuitive, feasible, and sustainable digital services and experiences for a variety of users.
• Liaise with internal product teams regarding Ona’s four product lines (Ona Data, Canopy, OpenSRP and True Cover) to ensure solutions are in line with company goals.
• Help create internal and client-facing deliverables (recording action points, analysis briefs, wireframes, flow diagrams, prototypes, and software requirements) that ensure understanding, collaboration and ultimately, a working software solution.
• 0 - 2 years of experience with interface/service design solutions for clients.
• Professional experience designing software solutions for clients.
• Experience with iterative prototyping.
• Ability to maintain strong working relationships with colleagues & clients.
• Good presentation and documentation skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to respond positively to shifting priorities and project timelines.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Axure and Sketch.
• Knowledge about global health or global development.
• Knowledge and interest in software and technology.
• Strong communication skills.
• Front End engineering skills a big plus.
How to Apply
Please send the following to email@example.com:
• Cover letter describing why you are interested in this position and working at Ona.
• Resume or CV.
Please note that resumes will be reviewed as soon as received.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.