Old Mutual Human Capital Consultant - Rewards & Benefits - Faulu Jobs in Kenya
Old Mutual Human Capital Consultant - Rewards & Benefits - Faulu Jobs in KenyaIntroductionThis position is responsible for the Human Capital Management Information System (HCMIS), payroll management, staff loans administration, medical administration, pension management & support services.
• Degree in HRM or Business related field.
• Professional course - Higher National
• Over 4 years' experience in payroll management.
• CPA qualifications required.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Ability to work independently and build effective interpersonal relations.
• Strong Business acumen.
• Working long hours / willingness to and ability to travel.
• Professionalism in dealing with both internal and external customers.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Focus on the client.
• High integrity.
• Great communication skills
• Proficiency in use of computer programs.
• Ensures that the entire payroll is processed accurately and on time including payment for wages, bonuses, commissions, and other company benefits.
• Maintains the payroll journal and summaries and ensures disbursements are properly recorded, loan recoveries and other check-off payments.
• Timely remittance of statutory deductions.
• Processing of salary advances and staff loans processing.
• Performs internal payroll audits and prepares documents for various audits and prepares required government reports and drafts responses to related inquiries.
• Stays abreast of the ever-changing payroll tax laws and ensure compliance.
• Responsible for the integrity of the staff records in the Human Capital Management System.
• Calculation and processing of terminal benefits payments.
• Reconciling payroll related GL accounts.
• Accurate payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations.
• Timely processing of pension (new members into scheme & deductions in payroll).
HC System Data Maintenance
• HC System data entry and update for accurate report generation such as new staff entrants, dependants, leave records, qualification and training, referees etc.
• Ensure all employees' data as captured in the HCMIS is accurate, properly captured and generate all relevant monthly HC Reports.
• Promptly remove exited staff or those whose contracts lapse from payroll to ensure no erroneous payments.
• Manage staff transfers and promotions within the system.
• Ensure integrity of HC system data and that the originating documents are properly filed.
• Ensure security of all HC/Payroll data through enforcement of procedures and standards.
• Ensure the accuracy of all payroll reports and extracts, and compile data for analysis.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including scheme administrators.
• Maintain proper & accurate pension records.
• Ensure new staff are timely placed on pension scheme upon confirmation.
• Processing of pension claims for exited staff.
Staff Loans Processing & Administration
• Manage the full cycle in processing staff loans.
• Timely feedback to staff in relation to their loan applications.
• Ensure high level of confidentiality is maintained during the process.
• Proper tracking of staff loans.
• Administration of Insurance schemes and Welfare benefits.
• Liaise with staff insurance providers to ensure staff records are up to date and resolve any staff queries and requests regarding these services.
• Ensure accurate medical records are maintained.
• Ensure timely renewal of staff medical cover.
• Ensure new staff are timely placed on medical scheme upon confirmation.
• Ensure exited staff are timely reported to the insurer.
• Prepare quarterly reconciliation reports.
• The job holder will be in charge of the following monthly reports:
Bankwide AML, KYC & CFT
• Monitor, on a continuous basis, all transactions to ensure that unusual and suspicious transactions are reported to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO).
• Implementing and enforcing the board approved AML, KYC & CFT policy in as far as is applicable within his/her area of responsibility.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Old Mutual Human Capital Consultant - Rewards & Benefits - Faulu Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.