Old Mutual Credit Analyst - Retail - Faulu Jobs in Kenya
Old Mutual Credit Analyst - Retail - Faulu Jobs in KenyaIntroductionWorking closely with the Senior Credit Analyst – Retail, he/she will ensure compliance with internal credit policies & procedures and facilitate prudent management of credit risks while ensuring compliance with the CBK prudential guidelines.
• Business related degree
• CPA 2 would be an added advantage
• 1 year experience in credit analysis in a Retail Lending environment, debt collection and recovery
• Knowledge of alternative credit appraisal mechanisms and substitute securities like chattels mortgages, guarantors, stock, livestock etc
• Knowledge in accountancy an obvious advantage
• Entrepreneurial thinking and experience
• Passion and experience in dealing with low income communities
• Capacity and willingness to work for long hours and within strict deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High degree of confidentiality
• Analytical mind
• Knowledgeable on the Financial services sector
• Fast in decision making
• Highly organized
• Creative and Innovative
• Good team player
• Physically fit and versatile and able to work on a computer for long hours
Key Measurable Goals
Management of credit risks through analysis and recommend retail loan approvals for facilities within the Institutions tolerable risk levels
Adherence to internal credit policies and loan administration procedures
Ensure that the PAR of the Retail Portfolio is within target
Ensure high turnaround time (TAT) for all retail proposals
Analyze the Retail credit requests against the retail lending guidelines as a basis for making approval / decline recommendations.
Verify Compliance to retail lending policy requirements through inspection of ability to pay, fulfillment of retail MOU requirements and proper documentation to ensure credit risk is adequately mitigated.
Review existing retail relationships and making recommendations to the management to aid quality retail lending.
Prepare draft board papers for review of any retail lending product facilities and guidelines for further review and further approval by the management.
Follow up with the branches to ensure fulfillment of ALL Retail MOU sanction conditions and other covenants prior to disbursement of the facilities.
Recommend policy reviews for customer service and risk management improvement based on experiences and industry trends.
Do any other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Old Mutual Credit Analyst - Retail - Faulu Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.