Nyeri National Polytechnic Senior Internal Auditor Jobs in Kenya
Nyeri National Polytechnic Senior Internal Auditor Jobs in KenyaJob Summary; To plan, develop and monitor the implementation of internal audit strategies and annual audit plans for the Polytechnic perform duties in planning, managing and conducting operational and compliance audits: develop comprehensive reports of findings and recommendations provide professional recommendations in formulating policies and procedures to ensure sound systems of internal control and compliance; develop and implement risk management policies and guidelines and fraud detection, prevention and elimination policies and strategies. .
• Bachelor's degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance option}. Auditing. Accounting. Finance, Business Administration (Accounting/Finance option) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
• CPAK holder.
• Membership to Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK}
• Possession of Computerized Information systems Audit CISA] certification will be an added advantage.
• Must be affiliated to a relevant professional body
• Proficiency in accounting and audit software.
• Must have at least Five (5) years' Audit experience OR comparable and relevant position in the Public Service.
• Attending and successfully completed a Senior Management Course lasting not less than Four (4) weeks will be an added advantage.
• Demonstrate merit and show ability as reflected in work performance and results.
• Should not be more than 45 years old.
In Compliance to article six (6) of the constitution of Kenya, the applicant should provide;
• Valid certificate of good conduct
• Tax compliance certificate
• HELB clearance
• EACC compliance certificate
• CRB Clearance certificate
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Nyeri National Polytechnic Senior Internal Auditor Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.