Nyeri National Polytechnic Driver Jobs in Kenya
Nyeri National Polytechnic Driver Jobs in KenyaJob Summary; To provide transportation services timely, consistent maintenance of vehicle and ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road.
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D (plain) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution:
• A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicles(s) an officer is required to drive:
• A valid class ABCE driving license free from any current endorsements
• At least five (5) years active driving experience and preferably from a learning institution
• A valid PSV driver's license
• NTSA PSV drivers refresher course certificate
• Artisan certificate in motor vehicle mechanics from a recognized institution
• Passed Occupational Trade Test III for Drivers:
• Attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week
• A valid certificate of Good Conduct from Kenya police and
• Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
• Should not be more than 45 years old.
In Compliance to article six (6) of the constitution of Kenya, the applicant should provide;
• Valid certificate of good conduct
• Tax compliance certificate
• HELB clearance
• EACC compliance certificate
• CRB Clearance certificate
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Nyeri National Polytechnic Driver Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.