Nyandarua County Trade Development and Investment Authority Members Jobs in Kenya
Nyandarua County Trade Development and Investment Authority Members Jobs in Kenya Nyandarua County Trade Development and Investment Authority is a County Entity created under an Act of the Nyandarua County Acts No. 2 of 2020, with the mandate to provide for trade development: implementation and coordination of county investment and for connected purposes.
The Office of the Governor and the County Treasury wishes to recruit proactive, result-oriented Kenyan citizens with clear vision and creativity to fill the position below;
Board Member the Board members shall be responsible to the Chairperson of the Board.
• Support the promotion and count investment of trade development and implementation Count investments
• Aide in the expansion of existing economic ventures within the County:
• Support the acceleration of growth of existing economic ventures through the mobilization of capital and enhancement of knowledge:
• Aid in the inception of new economic and industrial ventures in a bid to turn around the economic power of residents; and
• Initiation and support of investors from within or outside the County
• Holds a degree from a university recognized in Kenya; and
• Has experience of at least five (5) years in senior-level management in the public or private sector.
How to Apply
All applicants must meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010. Valid clearances from the following bodies are requisite:
• Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB):
• Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI); and
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB.
The terms of engagement are on a part-time basis and remuneration will be as per the directives of the Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRG).
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application clearly indicating the position and job reference number, on both the cover letter, envelope and email applications, together with a detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, national identity card, names and telephone contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Office of the Governor by 27th March, 2020 to:
H.E. the Governor,
County Government of Nyandarua,
P.O Box 701- 20303,
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.