Nyamira County Public Service Board Chairperson County Audit Committee Jobs in Kenya
Nyamira County Public Service Board Chairperson County Audit Committee Jobs in KenyaJob Details Nyamira County Public Service Board is a body corporate established under section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012 whose mandate includes appointing persons to hold or act in the offices of County Public Service.
Pursuant to the 2012 section 155(5) and Regulation no. 167(10) of the Public Finance Management Regulations 2015; the County Government of Nyamira calls on all interested and suitably qualified persons to submit applications to serve as the Chairperson and member(1) of its Audit Committee as follow as above:
Terms of service: three (3) years contract on part time basis renewable for a further one (1) term subject to performance .
[Requirements of Appointment as Chairperson, County Audit Committee:
To qualify for appointment to this position, a person must:
• Be a Kenyan citizen
• Holds at least a Degree in B-Coms BBM, BBA (accounting option) from an institution recognized in Kenya
• Be a member in good standing of a professional body such as ICPAK, and any other relevant professional body
• Have at least 10 years of experience, five of which must be in a senior management position
• Satisfy the provisions of chapter six of the Constitution
• Not be a past or present employee of the County Government of Nyamira and shall not have served as an employee or agent of a business organisation which has carried out any business with Nyamira County Government
• Demonstrate understanding of national values and principles of Governance article ten and values and principles of public service article 232 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the objectives, principles and functions of the county government of Nyamira
• Possession of a good understanding of government operations, financial reporting and auditing
• Not a holder of any political office
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, National Identity Card or passport and other supporting documents.
The position applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 434-40500
Hand delivered applications should be submitted at the county public service board offices at MEA Complex All applications should reach this office on or before 6th July 2020
Applicants of the above positions will be required to get clearance from the following institutions;
• Kenya Revenue Authority
• Higher Education Loans Board
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
• Criminal Investigation Department
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to their original national identification cards, certificates and testimonials at the interview
The County Government of Nyamira is an equal opportunity employer: youths, women persons living with disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.