Norbrook Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Kenya
Norbrook Quality Assurance Manager Jobs in Kenya Norbrook Laboratories Limited icon of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
The following vacancy has arisen at our facility in Karuli. Kenya,
Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to the Quality & Compliance Director
Duties and Responsibilities
• To ensure full comppliance of the facility and operation with the cGMP. GDP and GLP and continuous improvement of the Company Quality Control Systems.
• Manage quality analysis and documentation process for all raw material. packaging and finished goods
• Oversee all activities of the quality control laboratory
• Ensure all documents appertaining to COMP are in place for all processes in the facility. co-ordinate and develop cGMP training on site.
• To convene self-inspections and supplier quality audits and follow up of CAPA
• Responsible for hosting and managing audits from VMD. NDA. CODA. other regulatory bodies and third party consumer audits.
• Other duties in line with the position.
Qualifications and Experiences
• Minimum- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy home recognized University.
• Registered by Pharmacy and Poisons Board with
current practice license
• Comprehensive understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing for finished dosage forms with 5 years' experience post internship in Quality control in manufacturing facility/es.
• Proactive. able to work independently, have previous learn management and supervisory experience.
• thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements and quality guidelines, attention to detail with good analytical skills
• Strong leadership skills and ability to work well under pressure
• Adequate knowledge of relevant computer packages If you are interested in the above positron and feel you have the necessary qualifications and experience .
Ho to Apply
• send your application to' The Human Resource Department Norbrook Kenya Limited, Old Limuru Road.
Karuri P.O. Box 128- 00606, Sarit Center, Nairobi
• E-mail email@example.com
• Closing Date for receipt of applications Is 20.03.2020
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.