Nokia MS Operations Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
Nokia MS Operations Coordinator Jobs in Kenya Job Details Nokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865.
Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. .
• Monthly headcount reporting of the projects team for reconciliation with finance and project management office team.
• Liaison for ETLs in MS KE team with the supplier to ensure that all terms and conditions negotiated with procurement teams are followed.
• Suggesting favorable hotels and apartments for procurement to negotiate rates as per project locations.
• Getting different quotations for any assets required by the projects and liaising with procurement on best options to choose.
• Efficiency in organizing transport logistics where applicable. Advising MS on areas of cost efficiency in travel logistics.
• Procuring of team assets, supplies and services for the team including asset management.
• Reduce Operating Expenditure. Cost optimization through review of supplier contracts where applicable, mobile phone bills, vehicles usage, fuel etc.
• Cost effectiveness through active participation in quotations negotiations; timely servicing and repairs of vehicles; regular inspection of fleet vehicles to ensure all documentation is in order.
• Managing the deliverables of the vehicle leasing companies.
• Ensuring the pool cars are in good working condition with enough fuel whilst managing any issues raised by drivers and/or staff regarding pool vehicles
• Ensuring tracking and monthly reporting of the usage of all vehicles including the pool cars.
• Ensuring active monthly sign off is done by 5 th day of every month.
• Support staff in the delivery of MS/Airtel KPIs.
• Ensuring all signoffs with Airtel are done accurately and on time.
• Assist the managers identify cross functional operational gaps impacting on delivery.
• Assist to resolve site access challenges.
• Live the Nokia Culture.
• Maintaining MS Management Trackers e.g. for leave days and training.
• Maintaining a consolidated database of all tools in MS.
• Onboarding new staff.
• Quality interactions with staff and giving feedback to management for issues raised for resolutions.
• Circulation of minutes after weekly MS management meeting.
• Drive and ensure compliance with Nokia health and safety policies.
• Being the MS H&S SPOC.
• Assist OD in tracking major operational issues.
Qualifications & Competence
• Bachelor’s Degree with a bias in Technology and Business.
• Practical experience in an Operations Environment.
• Knowledge of Project Management.
• Ability to identify problems at an early stage and solve them effectively.
• Well-developed listening, communication and decision-making skills.
• Ability to influence people from different levels of the organization.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Nokia MS Operations Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.