Nokia HR Operations Expert - Global Mobility Jobs in Kenya
Nokia HR Operations Expert - Global Mobility Jobs in KenyaJob Details Nokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. .
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
• Global Mobility support and services for all employees and line managers on Global mobility process.
• Individual Contributor / Team administrator / Daily Task administration / Escalation point / KPI delivey/ Knowledge Management
• Communicate and train principles, process, policies and guidelines to region.
• Provide consulting and guidance to the region HR, HRBP, LM Supporting LM and assignee through assignment life cycle of planning, preassignment, during assignment and end of assignment with extensions/repatriation or localisation and the applicable processes nuances
• Benchmark regional comparators
• Facilitate Global Mobility reward, benefits and administration activities in the region
• Develop, review and revise country specifics
• Provide input and feedback to global policies
• Implement and manage policy launches in the region
• Regional policy interpretations and decision making
• STA / LTA & IR support
• Regional vendor management
• Interaction with Country HRs
• Ad-hoc projects as required
• Preparing reports and related analysis of data,
• Managing Functional emails/queries on case management tool
• Transaction Excellence
• Case Management & Query Management
• Performing end to end global mobility operations including writing emails, responding to phone calls, giving inputs to internal teams for data management
• Handling immigration and relocation support across the globe/region/countries
• Must have handled functional/technical HR projects and should be able to resolve most of the queries
• Bachelor degree possibly with MBA
• Good knowledge of HR policies, processes and tools
• Strong team player /Virtual working environment/culturally sensitive
• Strong communication skills, self-confident presentation and moderation skills
• Service mentality and excellent customer orientation skills
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Nokia HR Operations Expert - Global Mobility Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.