Nokia Central Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya
Nokia Central Operations Manager Jobs in KenyaJob Details Nokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
This role is to Lead Operations in delivering one of our Global Managed Service accounts in Uganda, leading delivery excellence and improving the delivery to best in class in Managed Service.
With a combination of multivendor technologies, delivery teams based both on site and offshore, you will have the chance to lead delivery improvements across domains, set up best practices and driving performance across teams, improving SLAs.
This project is one part of Nokia’s largest Managed Services global accounts. In addition you will be working on ensuring performances are maintained with the ongoing projects and regular changes in the network.
This role is for the next generation leader, to lead, motivate, delegate, give clear goals and improve the network.
For a Managed Services contract, Director Operations is accountable towards the Customer for the execution and delivery of end-to-end contractual Service Assurance (SA) SLA/KPI’s including network and service availability KPIs.
He has to focus on Internal and External relationship building and ensure full Service Assurance delivery coordination across different delivery centers. .
• Act as the single Service Assurance point of contact for the Customer and for the Central Operations Director. Coordinate with all the Services Assurance Delivery Centers and Field Teams.
• Lead and manage all operational customer meetings.
• Act as the end-to-end owner for incident, service, problem and change management.
• Act as a Certified Outage Technical Manager (COTM) during system outages and high impact issues.
• Drive Customer Satisfaction through the established CSAT survey mechanisms and by providing services that are fully compliant with the SLA/KPI.
• Establish Escalation management according the contractual terms.
• Facilitate critical Service Assurance action/recovery actions in close relationship with all Service Assurance delivery functions.
• Ensure operational readiness across all stakeholders in new project and new technology introduction.
• Represent requirements for project-specific processes & tools.
• Pro-actively support network performance, change management, business opportunity identification as well as in the end-to-end lessons learned process.
• Ensure legal and/or contractual activities to be performed locally are in close cooperation and within the setup of the respective delivery center.
• Foster relationships, build customer trust, manage difficult situations, and negotiate conflicts with a technical focus.
• Create an environment in which customers will be encouraged to take further steps to increase the business with Nokia.
• Perform Scope management against the contractual Terms &Conditions and align with the CT team for commercial negotiation
• Understand SLA/KPI and its impact on Rewards and Penalty and drive improvements with Operations and performance teams.
• Control and own monthly Improvement plans.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Nokia Central Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.