Next Media Services Business Development Manager Jobs in Uganda
Next Media Services Business Development Manager Jobs in UgandaSkill Set
• Must have robust experience in high level sales engagements
• Well networked within the Ugandan and regional business set ups
• Must be available to work at odd hours; this is not an 8-5pm job
• Business intelligence and excellent negotiation skills
• Must work well with targets - must have supervised teams before
• Must be able to build market position by locating, developing. defining, and closing business relationships
• Must be able to develop revenue streams, growth strategies and plans for the special projects desk
• An eloquent communicator, with competent writing skills
• Must be able to develop and manage complex projects. across all Next Media brands
• Unbeatable organizational, planning and people skills
• Must be able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
• Must be able to Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements How to Apply Send Credentials To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!