Network of International Christian Schools Administrator, High School Principal Jobs in Kenya
Network of International Christian Schools Administrator, High School Principal Jobs in KenyaJob Details The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 18 schools in 15 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, and includes an online school in North America.
• Provide Spiritual Leadership to staff and students.
• Provide Instructional Leadership, ensuring academic goals of the school are met.
• Develop and facilitate leadership capacity among staff and students
• Manage school operations and resources in collaboration with the Field Leadership Team
• Work with the Field Leadership Team to develop an inclusive school community with Christ as our center.
• Foster effective relationships with parents and the WNS Community.
The candidate must possess:
• Evidence of spiritual leadership and maturity
• Current state or provincial issued certification; ACSI administrator certification
• Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership or Curriculum and Instruction
• At least 2-3 years of experience in a preparatory role
• Effective communication skills with parents, teachers, and students
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Network of International Christian Schools Administrator, High School Principal Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.