National Drug Authority Manager Public Relations Jobs in Uganda
National Drug Authority Manager Public Relations Jobs in UgandaJob Purpose To continuously enhance and protect the image of National Drug Authority (NDA) with an unwavering focus on building and maintaining NDA’s reputation .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the Public Relations Unit by formulating short and long term Public relations and Communication strategies and supervise implementation of such plans.
• Increase public awareness of NDA’s vision and strategies, value propositions and develop NDA’s corporate image and identity.
• Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to reach them.
• Monitor, track and advise on all NDA / medicines regulatory news related articles and releases.
• Grow and manage NDA’s social media content.
• Monitor stakeholder dialogue and feedback, synthesize and make recommendations for action
• Establish and maintain relationships with key media outlets.
• Assist in managing crisis communications related to NDA’s regulatory mandate.
• Develop, review and implement communication and public relations policy, guidelines and SOPs
• Prepare periodic reports outlining the performance of the unit.
• Undertake any other responsibilities, tasks or activities as may be assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Pharmacy, Health Sciences, and a Masters in either Public Relations, Mass Communication, MBA, Public Health, and Marketing.
• A minimum of eight (8) years working experience, five (5) of which should have been as a Public Relations / Communications manager in a reputable organization.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Flexible and able to respond effectively to unforeseen workplace circumstances.
• High maturity of character with high levels of confidentiality.
• Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Computer applications.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; National Drug Authority Manager Public Relations Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.