National Drug Authority Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Uganda
National Drug Authority Laboratory Assistant Jobs in UgandaJob Purpose: To take custody of laboratory supplies and clean laboratory equipment
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure safe custody of laboratory equipment and supplies
• Ensure cleanliness of laboratory equipment in accordance with written procedures.
• Distill water and prepares chemical reagents for use in testing of samples
• Receives samples for testing from the data clerk and delivers them to the laboratory.
• Delivers samples to the retention for proper storage
• Participate in sample preparation for attribute sampling
• Daily verification of pH meters and analytical balances.
• Participate in laboratory quality management system activities as required.
• Ensure good housekeeping practices, cleaning of glassware and cleaning of laboratory testing areas.
•Any other duties as assigned from time to time
• Ordinary Diploma in Laboratory Technology (Chemistry) from a reputable Institution.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; National Drug Authority Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.