National Animal Genetics Resources Centre and Data Bank Estates Attendant/Plumber Jobs in Uganda
National Animal Genetics Resources Centre and Data Bank Estates Attendant/Plumber Jobs in UgandaOverall Job Purpose: To provide plumbing services to the Centre,
Age Limit: 25-45 Years .
• Installation and maintenance of sanitary appliances such as toilets, wash hand basins and urinals, Repairing of basic installations in water troughs and underground water tanks, Producing estimates for plumbing/Mechanical installations in buildings, Laying and unblocking the drainage system and tapping of water, Installation of water catchment systems in roofs, Inspection of drainage systems for septic tanks, manholes and gulley traps in areas assigned and
• Any other related duty assigned
• Must have a Diploma in Plumbing from a recognized institution.
• Should have a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with credits in English Language and Mathematics.
• Ability to use different types of plumbing tools and equipment’s installation of sanitary appliances such as flushing toilets, hand wash basins, tapping of water, etc
• Work experience of at least one (1) year in a busy environment
How to Apply
All CVs, applications and testimonials (including 3 work references) should either be hand delivered or sent via the following email:
email@example.com and should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
Attn: Human Resource/Administration,
National Animal Genetic Resources Centre & Data Bank,
P.O. Box 183 Nsamizi Road, Entebbe Address
Website: www.nagrc.go.ug NOTE:
This advert cancels the previous advert placed in the New Vision of Monday 6th April, 2020. Therefore, jobs which don't appear in this advert but had previously been advertised should be considered withdrawn with regard to this recruitment.
Accordingly, applicants who responded in the previous advert are encouraged to re-apply. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity to all. PWDs and Female applicants are specifically encouraged to apply. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the above positions, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall automatically lead to disqualification.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.