NASE Uganda Project Coordinator Jobs
NASE Uganda Project Coordinator Jobs
Project Coordinator’s Roles and Responsibilities
• Support planning and coordination of the NASE “Launch Programme.”
• Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting, and onboarding
deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
• Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration, and investment.
• Screening of proposals, presenting proposals to the next level for selecting incubatees.
• Assist entrepreneurs in proposal writing, pitch deck, business development, fundraising
as well as relevant linkages to established companies for business opportunities.
• Incubation: Lead formation of new business and provide incubation facilities to enable
commercialization of the business: To induct new entrepreneurs; create Incubation
plans and implement them, assist in providing feedback on business plans, keep track of
the Incubation process; help the incubates prepare proposals for getting funding, etc.
• Prepare all required event reports and maintain a comprehensive set of project and
• Partnerships: Develop & manage a network of entrepreneurs, start-ups, mentors, institutions,
funding agencies, investors, and industries.
Liaise with partners in the local ecosystem, mentors, and other stakeholders before and during each of the programmes.
Forge partnerships with other organizations for providing services to the
incubatees or the incubator, sponsorships…etc.
Liaison with the government and industry.
Develop, manage & leverage relationships with Higher Education Institutions,
academics, research institutions.
• Events and workshops:
Plan various workshops/events/webinars for the Incubator and execute the same
with the help of team members.
Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes.
Creating effective communication and promotional materials for each event
Book venues, catering, photographers, and communicate with partners.
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
• Regular travel for events around the country with the opportunity to interact with young
all over the country.
• Business related expenses covered (airtime, travel, internet)
• Working with a young, exciting and motivated team.
• Mentorship from pioneers in the entrepreneurship space.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Education to a Maters’ degree level in a relevant field, such as Commerce,
Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Project Management or substantial
equivalent experience in a business support environment.
• Experience of Excellent Project Management Skills.
• Ability to work and build relationships with a range of partners, stakeholders and
external clients and contractors.
• Proven work experience as a business development/ relationship manager.
• A good knowledge of standard Microsoft packages (Word, Outlook, Excel and
• Presentation skills backed up by strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail & excellent analytical skills.
• Knowledge about the start-up ecosystems in Uganda and East Africa.
• you will require excellent communication & presentation skills
• Strong interest and experience in the discourse around technology, startups and
• Understanding “startup talk and needs”.
• Working in a flat hierarchy, you will need to be very organized, independent, detail-oriented with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
• Learner’s mindset, strong work ethic, a sense of humor.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; NASE Uganda Project Coordinator Jobs
Find daily jobs in Uganda.
Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!