NASE Social Media Lead Jobs in Uganda
NASE Social Media Lead Jobs in Uganda
Job Details: NASE ( www.nase.co.ug ) is a Social Enterprise set up in 2015 to promote entrepreneurship, initially at vocational colleges and higher education institutions. NASE’s mission has since expanded to include stimulating socio-economic development in the wider community. To achieve this, NASE works with local and international development Partners to deliver our “Launch Programme” – an inspiring programme that focus on supporting youth to address issues in the UN Sustainable Development Goals through Idea stimulation, Selection & Business incubation.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Lead to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. You should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
• Are you passionate about start-ups, working with people and building communities?
• Do you have discipline, integrity and pay attention to detail?
• Are you organised and possess sound knowledge about the local entrepreneurship / start-up ecosystem?
• Do you want to join us in empowering young entrepreneurs in Uganda and drive NASE to the next level? .
Roles and Responsibilities
• Execute a results-driven social media and online presence strategy.
• Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
• Monitor and manage NASE’s social media channels i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Website, etc.
• Assist in the creation, editing of written, video and photo content for our social media channels.
• Attend events and produce live social media content.
• Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
• Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
• Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
• Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
• Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
• Regular travel for events around the country with the opportunity to interact with young entrepreneurs from all over the country.
• Business related expenses covered (airtime, travel, internet)
• Working with a young, exciting and motivated team
• Mentorship from pioneers in the entrepreneurship space.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Proven work experience as a social media coordinator/ manager/ strategist.
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• In-depth knowledge of keyword research and Google Analytics
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Multitasking and analytical skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or relevant field.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; NASE Social Media Lead Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Africa Jobs.