NASE Project Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
NASE Project Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Job Details: NASE ( www.nase.co.ug ) is a Social Enterprise set up in 2015 to promote entrepreneurship, initially at vocational colleges and higher education institutions. NASE’s mission has since expanded to include stimulating socio-economic development in the wider community. To achieve this, NASE works with local and international development Partners and now needs a well-organized Enterprise Project Coordinator to deliver our “Launch Programme” – an inspiring programme that focus on supporting youth to address issues in the UN Sustainable Development Goals through Idea stimulation, Selection & Business incubation. The candidate should be self-motivated, an effective communicator and able to work as an individual and as a member of a team. More details are provided in the job description attached.
• Are you passionate about start-ups, working with people and building communities?
• Do you have discipline, integrity and pay attention to detail?
• Are you organised and possess sound knowledge about the local entrepreneurship / start-up ecosystem?
• Do you want to join us in empowering young entrepreneurs in Uganda and drive NASE to the next level? .
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support planning and coordination of the NASE “Launch Programme.”
• Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting, and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
• Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration, and investment.
• Screening of proposals, presenting proposals to the next level for selecting incubatees.
• Assist entrepreneurs in proposal writing, pitch deck, business development, fundraising as well as relevant linkages to established companies for business opportunities.
• Incubation: Lead formation of new business and provide incubation facilities to enable commercialization of the business: To induct new entrepreneurs; create Incubation plans and implement them, assist in providing feedback on business plans, keep track of the Incubation process; help the incubates prepare proposals for getting funding, etc.
• Prepare all required event reports and maintain a comprehensive set of project and financial reports.
Develop & manage a network of entrepreneurs, start-ups, mentors, institutions, funding agencies, investors, and industries.
Liaise with partners in the local ecosystem, mentors, and other stakeholders before and during each of the programmes.
Forge partnerships with other organizations for providing services to the
incubatees or the incubator, sponsorships…etc.
Liaison with the government and industry.
Develop, manage & leverage relationships with Higher Education Institutions, academics, research institutions.
Events and workshops:
Plan various workshops/events/webinars for the Incubator and execute the same with the help of team members.
Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes.
Creating effective communication and promotional materials for each event
Book venues, catering, photographers, and communicate with partners.
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
• Regular travel for events around the country with the opportunity to interact with young entrepreneurs from all over the country.
• Business related expenses covered (airtime, travel, internet)
• Working with a young, exciting and motivated team.
• Mentorship from pioneers in the entrepreneurship space..
Qualifications and Requirements
• Education to a Maters’ degree level in a relevant field, such as Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Project Management or substantial equivalent experience in a business support environment.
• Experience of Excellent Project Management Skills.
• Ability to work and build relationships with a range of partners, stakeholders and external clients and contractors.
• Proven work experience as a business development/ relationship manager.
• A good knowledge of standard Microsoft packages (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Presentation skills backed up by strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail & excellent analytical skills.
• Knowledge about the start-up ecosystems in Uganda and East Africa.
• you will require excellent communication & presentation skills
• Strong interest and experience in the discourse around technology, startups and entrepreneurship.
• Understanding “startup talk and needs”.
• Working in a flat hierarchy, you will need to be very organized, independent, detail-oriented with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
• Learner’s mindset, strong work ethic, a sense of humor
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; NASE Project Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Africa Jobs.