Nairobi County ECDE Care Givers Jobs in Kenya
Nairobi County ECDE Care Givers Jobs in KenyaResponsibilities
• Class teaching;
• Organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for the learners;
• Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental, physical, aesthetic and emotional growth of the learners (holistic development);
• Managing ECDE classes and keeping professional and administrative records (schemes of work, lesson plans, daily programme of activities, attendance register etc.) and ensuring learners’ safety and security; and
• Preparing and developing play/learning materials.Qualifications
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+(plus) or KCE Division IV at ‘O’ level;
• Certificate in Early Childhood development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent;
• A Certificate in Computer Proficiency; and
• Registered by the Teachers Service Commission.How to Apply For more information and job application details, see; Nairobi County ECDE Care Givers Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!