Nairobi County County FireMen/Women Jobs in Kenya
Nairobi County County FireMen/Women Jobs in KenyaResponsibilities
• Performing specialized functions in preparing and responding to fire/emergency calls.
• Responding to emergency calls; laying and connecting hose; holding nozzles and directing water streams; raising and climbing ladders; using extinguishers and other equipment.
• Assisting in rescue operations during emergencies.
• Operating appliances and communication equipment.
• Maintenance of equipment in good repair in accordance with County Policies and Procedures.Qualifications
• Possess Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
• Be aged between 18 and 35 years.
• Physically and medically fit;
• Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
• Possession of a relevant qualification from a reputable fire training school will be an added advantage.
• Female Candidates must not be pregnant at the recruitment stage and during the training periodHow to Apply For more information and job application details, see; Nairobi County County FireMen/Women Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!