MYTILINEOSUI/UX Designer Jobs in Ghana
MYTILINEOSUI/UX Designer Jobs in Ghana
Job Details: As the UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for building the Platform’s brand and ensuring brand consistency across all of its products through a consistent, clean user interface design and a thoughtful user experience design. You should be able to translate our product needs quickly into mockups that communicate the idea and follow it with high quality UI designs.
We expect you to be an independent thinking, responsible individual with the ability to make your own design decisions and defend your work articulately. You need to be curious about new digital technologies and most current trends in the field. You should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
• Create full mockups of UX flows, components.
• Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience;
• Developing and annotating user flows, journeys, and persona;
• Illustrate design ideas with clear storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, and prototypes;
• Conduct design brainstorms with product owners to understand the product details and user needs;
• Drive digital design process – including websites, digital campaigns, and interactive experiences;
• Defining and managing the appropriate design approach for differentiating experiences;
• Create workflows, low-fi designs, high-quality designs, and other artifacts needed to collaborate and iterate from vision through execution;
• Work with the Product Team including input sessions, UX reviews etc;
• Creating original design, typography, iconography, and art for digital screens centered around modern & industry-trending designs;
• Pushing yourself and the team for continuous improvement in our design and design processes through open communication and feedback;
• You will design the solutions, features, iterations, tests, and delightful moments that will take MYHEALTHCOP to the next level;
• Creating frameworks and model which enable others to understand key concepts and relationships as well as generate valuable input;
• Lead digital projects from strategy to conceptualization, prototyping, and final execution.
• Design company brand assets such as custom icons, graphics, logos, etc.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Minimum of a Bachelor of
Science Degree in Computer Science, Graphic Designing or any Related Fields.
• At least a basic understanding of front-end development and database-driven functionality to foster a strong partnership with our developers;
• Expertise with user research/usability testing;
• Excellent knowledge of Figma (required)
• Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc);
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
• You have a breathtaking portfolio of real design projects;
• Knowledge of the agile software development mindset and tools, including Jira, Git, and Jenkins;
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
• At least two years of experience with UI/UX design with a real company background;
• Strong analytical ability with proven strength in suggesting creative solutions and innovative ideas;
• Strong attention to detail and exceptional organization, logic and analytical skills;
• Knowledge of user centered design methodologies and user experience best practices;
• Good time management skills;
• Experience in digital customer experience design, graphic and visual arts, including responsive design pattern creation and usage.
• Should be a team player and is able to adapt in a dynamic work environment
• Excellent Interpersonal Relations Skills.
Ability to relate to people at all levels both internally and externally.
• Proactive, Resourceful, Solutions- Oriented & Results- Oriented.
• Able to work on own initiative and must be innovative.
• Be an Ambassador of Healthy Living.
• Must be Reliable, have Integrity, Care for others and strive for Excellence.
• Two (2) Years relevant working experiences in a related field is an added advantage.
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Letters to
email@example.com latest by September 15, 2021.
Find daily jobs in Ghana. Jobs - Ghana jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ghana job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Ghana.
Jobs in Ghana - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Ghana.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Ghana posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to African Jobs.