Mwananchi Credit Limited Business Development Officer/ Manager Jobs in Kenya
Mwananchi Credit Limited Business Development Officer/ Manager Jobs in Kenya Mwananchi Credit Limited was incorporated as a private limited company under the Companies Act (Cap 486) of the Laws of Kenya.
It initially started operations under the names Mwananchi Microlink Ltd which was incorporated on 15th April 2010. On 10th January 2012, it later changed its names to Mwananchi Credit Limited.
Responsible for business development through marketing and recruiting of customers, processing and disbursement of loans and ensure timely collection of the same to ensure healthy portfolio and a happy and satisfied customer base. .
• Responsible for Marketing of Micro finance products and services
• Responsible to evaluate clients’ businesses/Finances and determine whether they are worth the amount applied for
• Responsible for client evaluations and loan processing.
• Responsible for preparation and submissions of timely daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as per the requirements.
• Responsible for recording, verifying and assessing the security offered for loans with assistance of the Branch Manager
• Ensure client retention through excellent customer service
Qualifications And Competencies:
• Diploma in Business related courses from a recognized
• Knowledge in Sales and Marketing, credit risk management, credit lending, as well as relevant experience in the Banking/Microfinance sector will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency in computers is mandatory.
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
• Clear understanding of Microfinance industry is an added advantage.
• Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
• A team player with the drive to improve performance.
• Persuasive with strong recognition skills,
• Self-driven and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
How to Apply
If you possess the stated qualifications and work experience, please send your application and CV (as one document), quoting the position applied on the email subject on
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.