Mutomo Hospital - Matron Jobs in Kenya
Mutomo Hospital - Matron Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsOur Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital is a Hospital that was founded by four nursing sisters belonging to the Irish Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy ( Teresita Conneally, Maria Goretti Cunniffe, Paschal Gibbons and Mary Mc. Dermott )
The Vision of the hospital is to be a leader in the provision of quality and responsive health care in Eastern region of Kenya while the mission is to provide holistic, sustainable and affordable health care,both preventive and curative as a witnes to the healing Ministry of Christ.
Reporting to the Hospital Administrator, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating the nursing team and paramedics within the hospital to ensure better service delivery and better customer care.
• Ensure efficient and effective management of all affairs of the nursing department to enable better performance.
• Overall leadership of the nursing department with good management, leadership skills and administrative skills to avoid any arising issues.
• Development, coordination, and execution of continuous evaluation of nursing service objectives, policies, and procedures to maintain continuity of quality nursing care.
• Ensuring consistency and continuity of high nursing quality care, upholding of highest professional standards and excellent customer service.
• Ensuring that the patients are safe in the hospital and have access to the right medical care and other hospital facilities.
• Offer the best insights to the management on how they can improve the quality of care in the facility.
• Work closely with the hospital management to ensure the smooth running of the hospital.
• Work closely with the collage principal to ensure follow ups and management of students during rotations in the hospital.
• KRCHN / KRN and Midwifery.
• Higher Diploma in Nursing will be an added advantage.
• 5 years’ experience in senior management.
• Dedication and excellence at work
• Proven leadership qualities with strong team work and excellent communication skills.
• Administrative skills
• Experience in a teaching hospital.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and meet the above requirements, kindly send your application together with a detailed CV, testimonials and certified copies of your original certificates to:
Human Resource Manager
Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital
P.O.BOX 16 – 90201
by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should reach not later than 7th May 2020
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.