Muslim Centre For Justice and Law Legal Officer Jobs in Uganda
Muslim Centre For Justice and Law Legal Officer Jobs in Uganda To provide legal services to the indigent and marginalized individuals in the target communities.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Taking appropriate legal action on behalf of clients through representing them, producing legal letters, mediating disputes.
• Interviewing clients and listening to their concerns in order to fully understand the legal issues effecting them; at all times treating clients with compassion and respect
• Providing clients with professional advice and guidance.
• Following up on the progress of client’s cases and keeping them informed at all
• Participating in the development of detailed project plans; including participating in stakeholder analysis and research if required
• Organising and/or participating in networking events and community outreaches.
• Participating in the development of Information, Education & Communication Campaigns
Academic Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor of Laws. Possession of a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice is a must.
• Must be computer literate.
• Possession of a valid Practicing Certificate
• Possess at least 2 years’ experience in the related field.
• Strong writing and reporting Skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• High Communication skills
• High integrity
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to the President sent to
email@example.com and include the position applied for in the subject matter.
Applicants should attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, Certiﬁed copies of academic and other relevant documents and indicate names and contacts of three (3) referees, two professional and one character.
N.B No hand delivery application will be accepted.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MCJL is an equal opportunity employer.
Female candidates and Persons with Disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.