Muslim Centre For Justice and Law Internal Auditor Jobs in Uganda
Muslim Centre For Justice and Law Internal Auditor Jobs in Uganda The Internal Auditor will support the Internal Audit function in ensuring an independent systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of policies, procedures, and standards designed to add value and improve operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To perform a risk-based audit for each audit engagement including documenting the scope letter, performing a risk assessment, audit program, fieldwork, and report.
• To execute all work assigned in line with approved Internal Audit methodology and within the time allocated per assignment.
• Identify and evaluate significant risk exposures in the control processes and make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
• Ability to identify audit areas where Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATS) can be utilized.
• Adequately document all the work performed in evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal control systems in the Organization.
• Support the on-going development, training and personal growth of the team.
• Keep abreast of relevant changes and trends related to Auditing.
• To document, discuss and clear audit findings in conjunction with the manager.
• Communicate results in writing including, objectives, scope, applicable conclusions, recommendations, and action plans.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• The applicant should hold a first degree preferably in B.Com, BBA, Business Management/ Economics, Statistics. (Majoring in Finance and or Accounting).
• Hold a valid membership with an Accounting professional body.
• At least three years of in an Audit Firm.
• Working knowledge of audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods.
• Working knowledge of computerized accounting and auditing systems
• Good Interpersonal skills – tactful in dealing with people
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to the President sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position applied for in the subject matter.
Applicants should attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, Certiﬁed copies of academic and other relevant documents and indicate names and contacts of three (3) referees, two professional and one character.
N.B No hand delivery application will be accepted.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MCJL is an equal opportunity employer.
Female candidates and Persons with Disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.