Musana Community Development Organisation Medical Officer Jobs in Uganda
Musana Community Development Organisation Medical Officer Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsMusana Community Development Organisation (MCDO) is an NGO that has created sustainable initiatives focused on Education, Health care, Skills development (craft project, cafe/restaurant & guest house) and Economic development.
These high impact enterprises are almost 100% sustainable with locally generated income and also generate additional profits that are used to provide Tuition Scholarships, Medical assistance, Micro loans and Skills training to the most vulnerable members of the Community to start their own businesses.
Since its inception in September 2008,
MCDO has undergone a process of organizational transformation in this process the organization has evolved from a home for vulnerable children and Orphans to a large and robust formal institutional setting.
MCDO is seeking to strengthen its staffing position in order to efficiently execute its activities.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified and competent Ugandans to fill vacant positions based at Musana Community .
Core responsibilities and duties include but not limited to
• The Medical Officer is required by MCDO to perform a range of Clinical tasks.
• The successful applicant will be involved in management of patients, performing both minor and major surgeries, training of health service providers and other administrative activities.
Qualifications and Skills
• MBChB. degree from a recognized university and must have completed internship.
• Registered with the Uganda Medical and Dental practioners’ Council and with valid practicing license.
• The applicants should be;
• Pleasant, social, flexible, with good interpersonal skills and a spirit of team building/work
• Self-motivated, able to work under minimum supervision and well organized
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Able and willing to work and reside in the rural setting of Iganga District.
How to Apply
A Qualified applicants should submit their application letters, detailed resume (CV) indicating 3 recognizable referees, physical addresses and functioning day-time telephone contacts or Mobile phone numbers to:
The Human Resource Manager
Musana Community Development organisation,
P.O. Box 35, Iganga
Send by E-mail to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receiving applications is 29th May, 2020 but the selection process may start sooner.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.