Mombasa County Assistant Health Records and Information Management Officer Intern Jobs in Kenya
Mombasa County Assistant Health Records and Information Management Officer Intern Jobs in Kenya The Public Service Board is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution.
Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
The intern will be paid by the Ministry of Health a monthly stipend at a rate to be determined by the Public Service Commission for degree, diploma and certificate holders.
• On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the intern will be awarded a certificate and registration by the regulatory bodies where applicable.
• Candidates should attach certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and other testimonials.
• It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
• Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. .
• Responsibilities shall be mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors and in line with the regulations governing specific professional areas of deployment. Duration of Internship Twelve (12) months.
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Diploma in Medical Laboratory sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board;
• Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board (KMLTTB); and
• Valid practicing license from the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Mombasa County Assistant Health Records and Information Management Officer Intern Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.