Ministry of Works and Transport Road Inspector Jobs in Uganda
Ministry of Works and Transport Road Inspector Jobs in Uganda The Ministry of Works and Transport invites applications from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the post of Road Inspector under the Low Cost Sealing of District Roads.
Low Cost Sealing involves sealing of low volume roads using locally available appropriate materials.
Applicants should submit their application letters with three recent passport photographs, a copy of the National Identity card, curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic documents.
To supervise the construction low cost sealing works
• Construction works supervised;
• Weekly and monthly progress reports produced:
• Quality assessment reports produced:
• Minutes of site meetings prepared; and
• Work measurement sheets prepared. .
• To conduct onsite supervision of road works in progress and completed projects to ensure compliance with standards and contract specifications:
• To the notify contractor of any required corrections on completed sections of work:
• To prepare measurement sheets for works executed by the contractor, iv) to record minutes of site meetings and maintain a site diary:
• To prepare weekly and monthly progress reports:
• To ensure timely implementation of site Instructions issued to contractors:
• Tao gather field data for a variety of engineering uses in planning:
• To attend to third party claims in collaboration with the contractor:
• To train young professionals attached to the project; and
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisors from time to time.
• Applicants should be Ugandans by nationality with:
• At least an Ordinary Diploma in Civil Engineering:
• At least five (5) years working experience in road construction and maintenance with a reputable organization; and
• Must have knowledge in computer application
How to Apply
All applications should be addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Works and Transport and delivered to the Security Registry.
Ministry Headquarters, Old Port Bell Road, Kampala not later than 27th March 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Late submissions SHALL NOT be accepted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.