Ministry of Public Service and Gender Affairs Management Consultants II, (Organization) Jobs in Kenya
Ministry of Public Service and Gender Affairs Management Consultants II, (Organization) Jobs in KenyaDuties and Responsibilities This is an entry and training grade for this cadre.
An officer at this level will work under the supervision of a senior officer.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
• Collecting data on organizational studies and surveys;
• Preparing draft of schemes of service and career progression guidelines;
• Developing questionnaires and related working tools; and
• Drafting general letters.
For appointment to this grade;
• A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following areas: Sociology, Education, Anthropology, Government/Political Science Business/Public Administration or any Social Science from a university recognized in Kenya.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Ministry of Public Service and Gender Affairs Management Consultants II, (Organization) Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.