Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning Senior Deputy Director of Land Adjudication & Settlement Jobs in Kenya
Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning Senior Deputy Director of Land Adjudication & Settlement Jobs in KenyaDuties and Responsibilities. An officer at this level will be responsible to the Director of Land Adjudication and Settlement for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and coordinating all technical and administrative activities.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:-
• Reviewing and interpreting policies on land adjudication and settlement;
• Overseeing research on new and emerging trends in land adjudication and settlement;
• Facilitating feasibility studies and environmental impact assessments on establishment of land adjudication sections and settlement schemes;
• Coordinating monitoring and evaluation of land adjudication and settlement projects and programmes;
• Appraising and safeguarding of land adjudication and settlement records;
• Overseeing computerization and management of analogue and digital archives;
• Managing the settlement fund trustee assets inventory; and
• Preparing land adjudication and settlement strategic plan, annual work plans and procurement plans.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
• Have served for a minimum period of fifteen (15) years and currently serving in the grade of assistant Director of Land Adjudication and Settlement, CSG7 and above or in a relevant and comparable position in the public service or private sector;
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: -land survey, Law, Geography, Agriculture and Human Ecology Extension, Agriculture and Home Economics, Sociology, community development or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Have a Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:-Project Planning and Management, Environmental Planning and Management, Urban and Regional Planning, Gender and Development, Agriculture and Home Economics, Business Administration, Sociology, Community Development or equivalent qualification from a University recognized in Kenya;
• Have demonstrated professional competence and leadership capability in work performance and results; and
• Have a clear understanding of the National Development goals; vision 2030; millennium development goals and the ability to relate them to Land Adjudication and Settlement function.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning Senior Deputy Director of Land Adjudication & Settlement Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.