Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government Senior Directors, Delivery Jobs in Kenya
Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government Senior Directors, Delivery Jobs in KenyaDuties and Responsibilities The Senior Director, Delivery will be reporting to the Secretary, Delivery for smooth operations of the Presidential Delivery Unit (PDU).
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail coordination of flagship programmes and the development priorities that include the ‘Big four Agenda’.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the development, review and implementation of relevant policies, strategies, guidelines, standards and regulations;
• Coordinating delivery of government programmes and projects under various Ministries/State Departments and Agencies (MDAS) and further engage with the respective stakeholders on the implementation status;
• Providing advisories to address the challenges that hinder project delivery;
• Preparing and submitting reports on the programmes and project implementation status that inform the President’s decision-making process on flagship projects and programmes.
• Formulating strategies and policy papers to inform the government on implementation plans for various projects;
• Developing risk matrices on a continuous basis for various projects to inform the cabinet decisions;
• Establish networks and linkages with the relevant stakeholders;
• Be responsible for developing the departmental work plans, managing research, managing mediations, adjudication and resolution of disputes ensuring compliance with principles and values of good governance, transparency, accountability, ethics and integrity; and
• Overseeing performance management and overall management and development of staff in the department.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
• Be serving in the grade of Director, Delivery (CSG5)or at the level of Director(CSG5) in the public service or in a comparable and relevant position within a delivery setup in a reputable organization;
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Project Management, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Building/Land Economics, Law, Engineering or any other related field from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Have a Master’s degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Project Management, Business Administration, Finance, Law or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya; and
• Have demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence in work performance and exhibited a thorough understanding of national development policies, goals and objectives and the ability to relate them to realization of the Big 4 agenda.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government Senior Directors, Delivery Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.