Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government Deputy Directors, Delivery Jobs in Kenya
Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government Deputy Directors, Delivery Jobs in KenyaDuties and Responsibilities The Deputy Director, Delivery will be reporting to the Director, Delivery.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with relevant stakeholders to develop and review policies, strategies, guidelines, standards and regulations on project management;
• Identifying and proposing strategic solutions for unlocking stalled projects;
• Analyzing and preparing reports on assigned programmes and flagship projects for planning purposes and decision making;
• Deriving risk mitigation measures for the big four projects among other flagship projects;
• Establishing networks and linkages with the relevant stakeholders;
• Undertaking environmental and socio-economic surveys on the viability of programmes and projects;
• Carrying out monitoring and evaluation of assigned projects; and
• Promoting public-private partnership on assigned programmes or projects and undertaking research on continuous basis for informed decision making
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
• Be serving in the grade of Assistant Director, Delivery (CSG 7) or at the level of Assistant Director (CSG 7) in the public service or in a comparable and relevant position within a delivery setup in a reputable organization;
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Project Management, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Building/Land Economics, Law, Engineering or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Have a thorough knowledge of the country’s economic development strategies, policies and objectives and the ability to translate them into industrial development policies, programmes and relate them to realization of the Big Four agenda.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government Deputy Directors, Delivery Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.