Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology, Innovation and Youth Affairs Deputy Director, Film Services Jobs in Kenya
Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology, Innovation and Youth Affairs Deputy Director, Film Services Jobs in KenyaDuties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will head a division at the National Film Headquarters. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
• Developing and reviewing policy guidelines for management of production and field operation services;
• Spearheading the development, review and implementation of tracking systems for the departmental strategic and annual work plans;
• Developing strategies for upgrading and modernization of film equipment;
• Developing guidelines for re-engineering of film production processes and promoting public private partnerships (ppp);
• Overseeing development of guidelines for talent identification, nurturing and promotion;
• Coordinating research in content development, packaging and screen culture;
• Facilitating budgeting, controlling and evaluating utilization of resources for film projects;
• Ensuring adherence to quality standards in film production; and
• Facilitating development and review of industry-wide code of conduct.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Served for a minimum period of twelve (12) years and currently serving at the grade of Principal Film Officer, CSG 8 and above or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
• A Bachelor’s
degree in either Film Production, Film and Animation, Theatre Arts and Film Technology, Broadcast Production (Film option), Communication Studies (Film option) or equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
• A bachelor’s degree in either social science, information science, development communication, journalism, public relations, communication studies, international relations and diploma/post graduate diploma in either film production, film and animation, mass communication (film/animation option) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university recognized in kenya; and
• Demonstrated professional competence and leadership ability in film production as reflected in work performance and results.How to Apply For more information and job application details, see; Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology, Innovation and Youth Affairs Deputy Director, Film Services Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!