Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries Tractor Operator Jobs in Uganda
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries Tractor Operator Jobs in UgandaOverall Job Purpose: To safely Operate and maintain or facilitate maintenance of the Centre Tractor/plant.
Age Limit: 30-45 years .
• Fastens attachments such as graders, plows, rollers, mowers, backhoes, seeders, and disc harrows to tractor to accomplish job assignments,
• Adjusts equipment for proper operation,
• Lubricates and makes minor repairs to tractor and attachments such as tightening bolts, and replacing washers, cotter pins, and screws,
• Responsible for conforming to all safe work practices and procedures,
• Keeps and ensures the safety of all the tractor documents, spare tyre and tool box and
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Should have an "O" level Certificate of Education.
• Should have a valid driving permit class "H".
• Should have passed the Tractor Operators Test.
• Should have minimum experience of at least Four (4) years of operating tractors in a busy environment.
How to Apply
All CV, applications and testimonials (including 3 work references) should either be hand delivered or sent the following email:
email@example.com and should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
Attn: Human Resource/Administration,
National Animal Genetic Resources Centre & Data Bank,
P.O. Box 183 Nsamizi Road, Entebbe,
NOTE: This advert cancels the previous advert placed in the New Vision of Monday 6th April, 2020. Therefore, jobs which don't appear in this advert but had previously been advertised should be considered withdrawn with regard to this recruitment. Accordingly, applicants who responded in the previous advert are encouraged to re-apply. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity to all. PWDs and Female applicants are specifically encouraged to apply. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the above positions, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall automatically lead to disqualification.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.