Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries Senior Farm Managers Jobs in Uganda
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries Senior Farm Managers Jobs in UgandaOverall Job Purpose: To manage optimal performance and productivity of the Centre Farm.
Plans and budgets for the operations of the Centre and ensures their effective implementation, Manages and accounts for the human, ﬁscal and physical assets of the Centre Farm,
• Supervises monitors and evaluates the performance of the Centre Farm in respect to set targets including production and breeding programs,
• Prepares and submits periodic reports on the performance of the farm including Supervises, mentors and appraises technical staff and oversees the administration of all other staff,
• Initiates innovations to enhance the productive capability of the Centre Farm,
• Organises and coordinates outreach activities to the farmers to enhance their productivity and get feedback on challenges they encounter,
• Enforces acceptable standards of production, breeding, health and safety on the Centre Farm,
• Liaises with the technical Units to procure, schedule preventive maintenance or repair farm machinery, Maintains an inventory of the Centre Farm’s Asset including stock and Undertakes any other official duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
• A minimum of degree in Veterinary Medicine from a recognized University/ institution is a pre-requisite.
• Master’s Degree in Veterinary science or Agricultural science from a recognized University/ institution is an added advantage
• Should be registered by the Uganda Veterinary Board
• Working experience of at least Three years with a practical exposure to farm operations is a prerequisite.
How to Apply
All CVs, applications and testimonials (including 3 work references) should either be hand delivered or sent via the following email:
email@example.com and should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
Attn: Human Resource/Administration,
National Animal Generic Resources Centre & Data
P.0. Box 133 Nsamizi Road, Entebbe
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.