Ministry Of Agriculture, Animal Industry And Fisheries Estates Officer Jobs in Uganda
Ministry Of Agriculture, Animal Industry And Fisheries Estates Officer Jobs in UgandaOverall Job Purpose To supervise and ensure proper development and sustenance of agriculture infrastructure, machinery, equipment and facilities of the institution.
Age Limit: 25-45 Years.
• Supports planning and budgeting for implementation of the Estates budgets, projects and programs;
• Supports the preparation or review of designs, drawings and technical specifications and performance standards for agriculture infrastructure, machinery, equipment and facilities of the institution; Supervises the implementation of planned agricultural structures;
• Implements and enforces adherence to established practices and standards of management of agricultural facilities; Supports the development and regular review of cost effective measures for the management of agricultural facilities;
• Supports the Procurement Unit on the development of technical agricultural engineering specifications, selection and contracting engineering;
• Inspects and supervises the conformity of agricultural works to prescribed safety, emergency and security measures;
• Provides technical support to agricultural engineering projects including troubleshooting and advising on repair and maintenance of all agricultural equipment;
• Undertakes any other duties as assigned by the Assistant Estates Manager/ Civil Engineer.
• A degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized institution.
• A Masters degree in Estates Management from a recognized institution is an added advantage.
• Should have supervisory, interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
• Should have project development and project management skills.
• Should be computer literate, capable of using word processing, spreadsheet or related engineering computer software packages.
• Should have knowledge of project planning management.
• Working experience of at least three (3) years' in agricultural engineering is a prerequisite
How to Apply
Closing date: 8th July, 2020 All CVs, applications and testimonials (including 3 work references) should either be hand delivered or sent via the following email:
firstname.lastname@example.org and should be addressed to:
The Executive Director Attn:
National Animal Genetic Resources Centre & Data Bank,
P.O. Box 183 Nsamizi Road, Entebbe Address
NOTE: This advert cancels the previous advert placed in the New Vision of Monday 6th April, 2020. Therefore, jobs which don't appear in this advert but had previously been advertised should be considered withdrawn with regard to this recruitment.
Accordingly, applicants who responded in the previous advert are encouraged to re-apply.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity to all. PWDs and Female applicants are specifically encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the above positions, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing shall automatically lead to disqualification.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.