Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries Assistant Procurement Officer Jobs In Uganda
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries Assistant Procurement Officer Jobs In UgandaOverall Job Purpose: To provide basic support to facilitate timely implementation and execution of procurement and disposal activities for an entity.
Age Limit: 25-45 years .
• Prepares and compiles draft tenders (bid) documentation;
• Distributes bid documents and notices;
• Receives and registers bids;
• Responds to inquiries on bid documents as may be assigned;
• Verifies procurement and disposal documentations for completeness and correctness;
• Maintains proper procurement and asset disposal records;
• Enters basic data on system for further processing; and Follows up entries, requests, and complaints, keeps customer updated of progress and
• Undertakes any other official duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
• An Honors Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain Management or Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM/Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), with specialization in Procurement and Supply Chain Management from a recognized awarding institution.
• Partial professional qualification/Purchasing and Supply Chain Management (Like CIPS, ISM, CILT) from a recognized awarding institution.
• Working experience of at least Three (3) years gained from Government or reputable organization/institution is a prerequisite.
How to Apply
All CV, applications and testimonials (including 3 work references) should either be hand delivered or sent the following email:
firstname.lastname@example.org and should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
Attn: Human Resource/Administration,
National Animal Genetic Resources Centre & Data Bank,
P.O. Box 183 Nsamizi Road, Entebbe,
NOTE: This advert cancels the previous advert placed in the New Vision of Monday 6th April, 2020. Therefore, jobs which don't appear in this advert but had previously been advertised should be considered withdrawn with regard to this recruitment. Accordingly, applicants who responded in the previous advert are encouraged to re-apply. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity to all. PWDs and Female applicants are specifically encouraged to apply. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the above positions, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall automatically lead to disqualification.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.