Ministry Of Agriculture, Animal Industry And Fisheries Assistant Manager Human Resource Jobs in Uganda
Ministry Of Agriculture, Animal Industry And Fisheries Assistant Manager Human Resource Jobs in UgandaOverall Job Purpose Supports the Assistant Human Resource Manager in implementation of HR Policies, strategies and regulations and provide the required guidance to effectively monitor, evaluate and recommend appropriate reviews where necessary.
Age Limit: 25-45 Years.
• Implements Human Resource guidelines/regulations/policies;
• Conducts Training Needs Assessment for staff; Compiles data on manpower gaps;
• Implements staff welfare programs;
• Compiles payroll management data; Maintains and updates HR management information;
• Prepares submissions for NSSF and gratuity;
• Implements performance management plans and activities;
• Supervises and appraises junior staff within the HRM Division/Section/Unit;
• Undertakes any other official duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor
• A Bachelor's degree in Animal Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized degree awarding institution is a pre-requisite.
• Should have basic knowledge of reproductive biology, animal breeding and behavior.
• Working experience of at least Three (3) years in animal industry is a prerequisite.
How to Apply
Closing date: 8th July, 2020 All CVs, applications and testimonials (including 3 work references) should either be hand delivered or sent via the following email:
email@example.com and should be addressed to:
The Executive Director Attn:
National Animal Genetic Resources Centre & Data Bank,
P.O. Box 183 Nsamizi Road, Entebbe Address
NOTE: This advert cancels the previous advert placed in the New Vision of Monday 6th April, 2020. Therefore, jobs which don't appear in this advert but had previously been advertised should be considered withdrawn with regard to this recruitment.
Accordingly, applicants who responded in the previous advert are encouraged to re-apply.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity to all. PWDs and Female applicants are specifically encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the above positions, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing shall automatically lead to disqualification.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.